Note to cook: This mixture is a good alternative for a Shake and Bake. Makes a crispy coating. Enjoy!
3 Chicken Leg Quarters
2 TBSP Taco Seasoning (Optional)
2 TBSP Creole Seasoning
2 TBSP Thyme
2 TBSP Garlic
2 TBSP Oregano
2 TBSP Rosemary
1. On a cookie sheet, place your leg quarters on it
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
3. In a bowl add your; Taco seasoning, Creole seasoning, Thyme, Garlic, Oregano and Rosemary. Mix Well
4. Put mix in a shaker jar to save the rest of the mix or to add to it.
5. Shake Mix on Chicken to coat it.
6. Put in oven for 30 minutes.