Note to cook: This mixture is a good alternative for a Shake and Bake. Makes a crispy coating. Enjoy!
3 Chicken Leg Quarters
2 TBSP Taco Seasoning (Optional)
2 TBSP Creole Seasoning
2 TBSP Thyme
2 TBSP Garlic
2 TBSP Oregano
2 TBSP Rosemary
1. On a cookie sheet, place your leg quarters on it
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
3. In a bowl add your; Taco seasoning, Creole seasoning, Thyme, Garlic, Oregano and Rosemary. Mix Well
4. Put mix in a shaker jar to save the rest of the mix or to add to it.
5. Shake Mix on Chicken to coat it.
6. Put in oven for 30 minutes.
3 lbs. Hamburger
2 Tablespoons Rosemary
2 Tablespoons Thyme
2 Tablespoons Garlic
1 lb. Shullsburg Cheddar Cheese Curd
1. In a bowl add your Rosemary, Thyme and Garlic and your Hamburger. Mix well.
2. Once your hamburger is mix well. Open your Cheddar Cheese Curds
3. Divide the meat into your patties, making sure that they are slightly larger to allow room for the cheese
4. Once your burgers are formed, push down in the center of the patties making sure that there is a well in the center. Fill the center with a few pieces of Cheddar Cheese Curd.
5. Once they are filled pull the sides up and pinch it together and then roll them in to a ball slightly pressing them down.
6. Put in oven at 350 degrees. Or you can put them on the grill. Just make sure that you put till foil down on the racks to make sure the cheese does not come out.