Never worry about writers block
Now for some you may be wondering how is it that you do not get writers block? In this segment of Blogging Tips, we are going to go over what taking just 30 minutes and doing what writers can a “Free Writing Session” List every day can do to help you in keeping the writer’s block away.
A lot of the time when you are getting ready to do your *Free Writing* time writers will turn on music or some will turn on the news. During this you will just let your mind wander. During this time, you are going to find that you are going end up writing down things that you are not going to write about now about right now but later. For instance, there might be going to be happening in the new with the President later and you write down
- President – Speech
Or there could be something about
- The Many Ways to Prepare Mussels
Within a 30-minute timeframe you are going to find that you are going to find that there are going to find some very strange but unique things that will come in to your mind. At times, you will think that you will not be able to use them to write. But over time guaranteed you will find a way to use it whether it is in an;
- How to
- Poem or something else
Make sure that you keep a notebook handy for the times that you have your “Free Writing” times. You will find that just within 3 day’s time you will have numerous topics that you will be able to write about without having to worry about writers block
Serves 2 or 3
2lbs. Ground Turkey
2 TBSP Oregano
2 TBSP Rosemary
2 Cheddar Slices
1 TBSP Open Pit BBQ Sauce
1 Small White Onion
- In a medium bowl add your Turkey, Oregano, and Rosemary.
- Mix Well Form Patties
- Put in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes . Add your Cheddar slices and onion after the 20 minutes and put back in to the oven for an additional 5 to 10 minutes. Just enough to melt cheese and onions stick to cheese.
- On Bun add the Open Pit Barbeque Sauce then put your burger on that and enjoy!
Note: If you are interested in some of the other recipes that I have published you can find them here.
Vegan Egg Rolls
Cheddar Stuffed Burgers
6 Seasoned Chicken (Good Substitute for Shake and Bake)
Please take the time to add me to your reading list for more recipes and other articles I put out on a daily basis.
So many of my friends are trying to lose weight
and they think that becoming vegan is the way to go. Well while I do not agree with that way of eating in keeping their eating habits in mind when they come to my home and we have get togethers I came up with the Vegan Egg Roll Recipe
Ingredients and Special Tools
1 Paint Brush
2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
2 – 8 oz packages Cabbage
3 Cloves Garlic chopped (Fresh)
3 Tbsp. Canola Oil
1 Tbsp Crushed Red Pepper
1 Package Egg Roll Wrappers
2 Eggs Separated (USING WHITES ONLY) (SET WHITES ASIDE)
In a Wok add your soy sauce, garlic cloves and your canola oil. Once that is mixed together add the Cabbage. You will cook this until it is slightly soft, but not limp. Once it is cooked all together strain the mixture running it under some cold water.
1. After you have strained the mixture, go ahead and grab your egg roll wrappers. Do not open until you are going to use them as they are going to dry out fast.
2. In the center of the wrap you are going to want to put about a Tablespoon of the mixture and fold it according it to the diagram.
3. Finally taking a paint brush dip it in to the egg yolk and brushing it across the opening triangle piece and rolling it over sealing it.
I do not have a fancy fryer as I do not like using all the fancy new things because you never know when they are going to go out. All I do is heat the oil until it makes a popping noise. If it is popping I know it is ready. You want to make sure the color of the eggroll is a golden brown in color. If the oil is hot enough it will only be 3 to 5 minute per egg roll